Hai!

After a great weekend I want to show you some new incomes :)

I had the chance to get  to the still running Pose Fair. And there are soooooo many great Poses that I could've bought all... But at least :: Axix :: caught my heart with the Sweet Divan Prop. It*s a nicely colored divan with 9 Poses and many options to choose from. Just look  at all the little sweets and cakes <3




Violent Seduction has created a really hot looking lingerie for The Big Show! When I went there this was a must buy for me, not only because it looks so sexy. It even has appliers for slink, phat/cute azz and Lolas <3 You will have to choose from pretty colors (or even buy them all). Trust me, I am wearing this since Friday and I won't take it of :)

Blah! participates in the 100 Block Event with amazing Wooden Wedges. I love how the little laces fits my Slink Feet perfectly and that I am able to choose between 2 heel colors.



Noddles has some gacha machines in their mainstore and when I found the tiaras and necklaces I needed to give them a try (guess I will get there again right after I finished this post^^)


What else am I wearing

Skin: Pink Acid - Trinity 01 (in Latte)
Makeup: Glitzz - Thrift Shop Gift eyeliner
Lashes: [Glow] Studio - tdr 2010 bestsellers 
Eyes: IKON - VIP Group gift January 2014
Hair: Magika - Shine (Pack 3)

Lingerie: Violent Seduction - Eos (Lavender)
Shoes: Blah - my extreme Wooden Wedges (pink) for SLINK High feet only!
Tiara and Necklace: Noodles

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enancements
Booty. *L.inc* - Cute Azz

Poses: Sr3d Poses ,  Essential Studios, ~Glitterburps~

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS